Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Monsterpalooza, Burbank, CA 2012 Pictures with "FUNNY" Captions

"I shouldn'ta ate that WHOLE bag of chili cheese fries.."

"I am woman hear me ROAR!"

"Don't CROWD me Numbskull!"

"Who you calling NUMBSKULL, Numbskull?!?"

"I shoulda STAYED in my coffin this morning..."

"I'm feeling a little BLUE..."

"Come on Baby, GIMMME a kiss!"

"I only have EYES for you!"

"I'm the 'Grim PEEPER'"

"I shoulda quit while I was A HEAD!"

"I look better in purple, don't I? DON'T I??!!!"

"He went THATAWAY..."

"Did you wait LONG to get in?"

"The fella told me he waited in LINE for more than an hour to get into MONSTERPALOOZA..."

"He said the LINE went around the WHOLE building! Dang!"

"YES! The whole CONVENTION was PACKED... It made me SMILE!"

"I COULDN'T keep the SMILE off my face!"

"We're a HAPPY FAMILY, We're a HAPPY FAMILY!"

"I've been a BIG BABY!"

"I'm having a little MAN-SCAPING done..."

"I'm having a PEDI & a MANI! tee hee!!"

"Um, I REALLY have to use the BATHROOM!"

"DAY THE WORLD ENDED" (1955)

"WHORES DOOVERAY!"

"I'm NOT KIDDING! I REALLY gotta GO!!"

Q: What's worse than seeing the CREATURE swimming at you? A: Seeing the CREATURE EATING your ARM!"

"That WAS THEE CORNIEST joke ever!"

"FRANKENSTEIN" (1931)

"FRANKENSTEIN" (1931)

"I'VE GONE APE!"

"What kinda CAMERA is THAT?"

"My EYES are BURNING!"

"Oh the BATHROOM? Head down the HALL, GO to the RIGHT..."

"There's that HOT GOTH CHICK with the BIG knockers AGAIN! DAMN!!"

"IT CONQUERED THE WORLD" (1956)

"DAY THE WORLD ENDED" (1955)

"THE ASTOUNDING SHE-MONSTER" (1957)

"IT CONQUERED THE WORLD" (1956)

"I'm called FANGENSTEIN"

"GO! GO! GORILLA!!"

"Chicks DIG IT when I get to SNORTIN', DAWG!"

"KING KING" 1933

"KING KING" 1933

I'M called FRANKEN-SNORGGLETHTH!"
Crazy Frankenstein

GRAM PARSON'S Space Cowboy Helmet
I need this poster... It's no longer a question of want.
Crazy Frankenstein again...

Crazy Frankenstein and again....

"Do you HAVE your WRISTBAND?"

"NOBODY step outta line! NOBODY TOUCH A THING!!"

Thy WyndMylls of my MYND

"Could somebody get me THAT SANDWICH I ordered?

Thy WyndMylls of my MYND again...

"I said DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!!!"

AWWW CUTE!

"What about ME? AREN'T I CUTE TOO?"


"You should SEE the FREAKS IN THERE?"

"I've got a SPLITTING HEADACHE!"

"The conversations get a little HEADY around here!"

"I know about the ARROWS but AM I DROOLING?"

The Satanic Goat!!

Jabba the Hut!!

Big Foot!!!

Godzilla!!!
"PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE" (1959)

No comments:

Post a Comment